The Quality Coordinator will support the Quality Management Team by assisting in maintaining, updating, and auditing the internal Quality Management System, tracking, and trending quality issues to identify continual improvement opportunities, supporting the Quality Management processes such as equipment tracking and recall, tracking non-conformances and driving completion of corrective actions.
In addition, the successful incumbent will be responsible for QMS documentation, maintenance, and coordination.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and improve existing QMS documents in compliance with ISO9001:2015.
- Conduct / support internal audits based on client programs, Quality Management System requirement and other operational requirements.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Quality in creating Project Specific Quality Control plans with the assistance of the field project team.
- Maintain databases of known audit defects and nonconformance’s, track results and ensure adequate responses.
- Monitor, track and provide support for the instrument calibration system.
- Support training process.
- Coordination of field and internal audit processes.
- Support Management of Change through internal and external document control process.
- Track and monitor KPI’s identified by Management System.
- Support and conduct field-based Quality Audits.
- Good working knowledge of ISO requirements, particularly ISO 9001:2015.
- Fundamental understanding of Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Internal Auditor (Quality Management System Training) training and experience is preferred.
- Construction Quality education / experience.
If your qualifications and background are commensurate with the position, we will reach out for a preliminary phone interview to further explore your interest and fit. If your candidacy is retained following this initial interview, you will be invited to meet with the management team.